Wednesday 25 November 2015

Lamora Brushes



Here's a little post on an eye brush set by Lamora which I randomly came across when I was on the Amazon website. I hadn't heard of this brand before so after seeing that it had a generous amount of positive reviews, I thought I'd give it a go.

For the price I paid for these brushes (which was a BARGAIN!), I am pleased to say that they are pretty good. Sometimes you expect bad quality brushes when you spend less on them but this is not the case. I have been using them for a few weeks now and they actually do a really good job.


The bristles are super soft and feel amazing when you sweep them over your eyelid. They feel almost as soft as the Real Techniques brushes, which is quite a big statement since the Real Techniques brushes have been my all time favourite. They also pick up a good amount of product which glides nicely onto the eyelid. They don't smell of anything unlike some brushes that have a horrible weird smell that stays even after you've just washed them. They're also lightweight and I haven't experienced any bristles falling out which is great.


The set includes seven brushes where each one is labelled with its purpose. My favourite one is the angled shader which I find great for blending out eye shadow in the crease area due to its soft and fluffy bristles. The classic shader is also a good one for packing on eye shadow. 

I was impressed with the packaging as they arrived in a nice black tube where each brush was individually wrapped. However, one negative is that some of the brushes like the small shader are quite stiff because the bristles are quite dense so there's not much movement.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it if you are looking for an affordable set of high quality brushes, that look and feel professional. 

You can check them out here on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment