Tuesday 28 July 2015

Les Délices de Nina, Nina Ricci


Hi there! I thought I'd do a little post on this beautiful looking perfume that I have been loving. The limited edition perfume called Les Délices de Nina by Nina Ricci. I'm not too sure on how to pronounce the name of it so I've just been calling it the Pink Apple perfume (it doesn't smell like apples).

Firstly, I have to ramble on about how lovely the bottle looks! It is shaped as a bright bubble gum pink apple with the top part covered in gold which represents caramel melting on the apple. It looks so delicious, it almost looks edible! 

Ok, on to what it actually smells like. From the bottle itself, you can probably guess that it has a sweet and fruity scent. Once you spray it, it's like an explosion of candy. It opens with fresh citrus notes which include lemon, tangerine and raspberry. Once it settles, the hints of strawberry and caramel comes through which is what I love most about this fragrance. The base notes are praline and white musk.  

With your eyes closed, it almost makes you feel like you've just entered a huge candy store, full of colourful boiled sweets, striped candy canes, lollipops and all the different types of candy you can imagine! It does last for a good few hours and by the end of the day, I can still smell the strawberry and caramel notes that linger nicely on my skin. 

I have to be honest here, I am more obsessed with the actual bottle rather than the scent itself! It looks like something out of a fairy tale. It's as if I have taken it from Cinderella's dressing table and have placed it on mine! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment