Wednesday 13 May 2015

Barry M Brought My Nails Back To Life



I am a lover of pretty and glossy nails but I had to stop wearing nail polish for a few months because my nails became quite thin, they kept chipping and the top coats and base coats I used were not helping. Until one day a friend of mine recommended the Barry M 'All in One' clear nail polish and I have to thank her for that because it has literally brought my nails back to life!

I have used it a few times as a base coat and top coat and it definitely makes my nails stronger. With just one coat, it adds a nice glossy finish and locks in your nail polish making it last up to a week, which is great especially when you've just applied one of your favourite nail polish colours perfectly without any smudges or streaks!

 It also dries quickly too which is an added plus especially when you're getting ready to go out! 

It is pretty impressive for a drugstore product and I would highly recommend it. At £2.99 you can't really go wrong! It has made me love wearing nail polish again!

What is your favourite base coat/top coat?


No comments:

Post a Comment